TREATING CUSTOMERS FAIRLY
Treating Customers Fairly is a core principle of our company and the way we conduct our business. We are constantly striving to improve our service and
develop new and innovative ways to communicate our services and new product information to you.
Central to our Treating Customers Fairly ethos is
our commitment to providing clear and concise information, free of “jargon” and written in plain English.
THESE ARE THE KEY FACTORS WHICH DETERMINE OUR
POLICY OF TREATING CUSOMERS FAIRLY
- 1) Consumers can be confident that they are dealing with
firms where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture.
2) Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market are designed
to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly.
- 3) Consumers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately
informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- 4) Where consumers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances.
- 5) Consumers are provided with products that perform as firms have led them to expect,
and the associated service is of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect.
- 5) Consumers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by firms to change product,
switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.
Your feedback is important to us. We want to know whether your experience of us lives up to your expectations.
If you have any feedback, good or bad, let us know, because your views are vital to helping
us improve our service to you in the future.
To send us your feedback, please click on the ‘contact us’ button and send us your thoughts.